Firefox Send is back online. I got it somehow to work with ARM64 and unofficial container images for that. The main fork of the the discontinued Mozilla version did not support ARM64 officially.
- A fork of Mozilla’s Firefox Send. Mozilla discontinued Send, this fork is a community effort to keep the project up-to-date and alive.
- Forked at Mozilla’s last publicly hosted version
- Mozilla & Firefox branding is removed so you can legally self-host
- Kept compatible with ffsend (CLI for Send)
- Dependencies have been updated
- Mozilla’s changes since the fork have been selectively merged
- Mozilla’s experimental report feature, download tokens, trust warnings and FxA changes are not included
- Server info
- Data limit is 10GB max currently.
- All files uploaded are End-to-End encrypted client side.